I am excited to announce my new ebook, 21 Un-Procrastination Habits: How to Beat Procrastination Permanently and Get the Results You Want is now live on Amazon.com.
Procrastination is a habit. So is Un-Procrastination. What are you choosing?
Successful people know that their success comes from what they *do* and not from what or whom they know. It’s great to have a library of books and a contact list of amazing people, but that alone is not enough to achieve success in any area.
It’s the doing that’s important. Yet, we procrastinate on so many things, be it a decision to quit a soul-sucking job, to go back to college to take up a course, or to learn how to paint.
Of course, I’ve been there myself. Over the years, I’ve discovered that the key is not to jumpstart with a “resolution” but to develop new habits.
If you REALLY want to start a new business, quit your job first and you’ll automatically take care of motivation. Really want to lose weight? Subscribe to a 6-month gym membership or sign up for a 5 km marathon that’s happens in next 3 months.
All this requires your determination to *do* something, which is where this book will help you the most.
I’ve spent days writing this one, and I share my own struggles with the big ol’ beast of Procrastination and how to overcome them with these 21 Habits.
I’ll be honest: I still procrastinate, but most of it is “conscious procrastination“, as you’ll soon learn in the eBook.
What is this eBook about?
“21 Unprocrastination Habits” will let you discover:
- Why you procrastinate (discover your personal “triggers”)
- How to stop being lazy for once and for all
- How NOT to be dominated by your moods
- The good side of procrastination
- How to employ the “5-minute rule”
- How to develop a productivity HABIT
- How to get motivated whenever you want, where ever you want
- How to take charge of your life and achieve your goals
- How to build your own anti-procrastination squad
- How to boost your productivity by doing nothing
I Need Your Help…
IF you find the guide useful and value-adding, please leave a review on Amazon.com. Once there, just click the “Review this item” link to write your review.
What if I Don’t Have a Kindle Device?
You can still read Kindle eBooks on your computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone etc.
First buy the eBook and then:
- To read it on your computer, go here
- To read it on your Android device, go here
- To read it on your Blackberry, go here
- To read it on your iPhone or iPod Touch, go here
- To read it on your Windows phone, go here
- For more options, go here.
I’d love for you to read it and share your thoughts/lessons/feedback/comments with me through the comments below. I’d also be most grateful if you could leave a review on Amazon.com.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments!